wow… WordPress mode lang ulet. haha. na-miss ko dito ah. at mas madali ngapala dito mag-post. ayus!
I feel like I’ve aged 10 years… just this month.
Something’s different. I don’t know what. I DO feel different though. And people seem to be noticing.
Yesterday, someone commented… “Mukha ka nang mama!” (as in “para, mama!” not mama = mom)
Then today, someone said to me… “Wow, you’re all grown up. I’m so proud of you!” — referring to a career decision I just made — then following it up saying, “Ambilis ah! (mag-act on the decision) Akala ko matagal pa before mo gawin. (something to that effect) ‘Di ka pa naman marrying age ah… wala ka namang biological clock!”
I don’t know. Weird…
Not that it’s bad. But is it good?
I’ve probably had too much Ginseng Coffee… and not enough Chico & Delamar.
1. Student number?
– UP College of Mass Communication
– BA Film and Audio Visual Communication
4. Nag-shift ka ba o na-kickout?
– Nag-shift from Broad Comm
5. Saan ka kumuha ng UPCAT?
– Sa Math Bldg. sa Diliman
6. Favorite GE subject?
– Probably… lahat ng may Geology — NatSci2, Geol11 (di ko maalala kung 11, 01 or 10.. haha), Geog10 (10 nga ba?)… tsaka MuL9
7. Favorite PE?
– Tenpin Bowling
8. Saan ka nag-aabang ng hot girl sa UP?
– ‘Di kasi ako ‘yung tipong nag-aabang e… pero a good place would probably be AS or… Econ!
9. Favorite prof(s)
– Sir Nick Tiongson (Film171), Verne dela Pena (MuL9), Joey Reyes (Film121), Lyle Sacris (Film163)
10. Pinaka-ayaw na GE subject.
– Eng01… kasi panget ng prof ko.
11. Kumuha ka ba ng Wed or Sat classes?
– Kailangan eh, mostly Wednesdays… pero as much as possible I tried not to. Only Sat class I had was Comm120 ni Jorda.
12. Nakapag-field trip ka ba?
– Yeah… mga thrice siguro. The most memorable was the one for Geog class… si sir Pataray!
13. Naging CS ka na ba or US sa UP?
– Never US… 😦 Pero CS, many times!
14. Ano ang Org/Frat/Soro mo?
– UP Cinema! tapos UP Broadcaster’s Guild
15. Saan ka tumatambay palagi?
– First year sa AS Lobby… tapos nung MassComm na, sa CMC Lobby nung BroadGuild days… tapos sa Film Lobby. Wala na kong maalalang iba.
16. Dorm, Boarding house, o Bahay?
– Bahay… sa Muntinlupa. Mula 1st year hanggang matapos.
17. Kung walang UPCAT test at malaya kang nakapili ng kurso mo sa UP, ano yun (Given ang mentality mo nung HS ka)?
– Well… gusto ko talaga Film. Pero kung tipong nagpaka-academic ako… baka Physics or ECE.
18. Sino ang pinaka-una mong nakilala sa UP?
– ‘Yung tumatak sa kin, si Pamela Corazon Condeno…
19. First play na napanood mo sa UP?
– Nakalimutan ko na eh… the Miguel something something Project… that was for Comm120 (Law in Mass Comm) believe it or not. And I loved it.
20. Name the 5 most conyo orgs in UP
– Econ and BA orgs for sure. Magtataka ka pa ba?
21. Name 5 of the coolest orgs/frats/soro in UP.
– Walang joke… UP Cinema is probably the coolest and bestest. Haha. UP Broad Guild would be a close second. 😀
22. May frat/soro bang nag-recruit sa yo?
– Haha. Mantakin mong meron. Pero sa kadahilanang kaibigan ko ay parte nun. Ayun… ewan.
23. Saan ka madalas mag-lunch?
– Purple House (or Yellow ba yun) ‘nung buhay pa yun, CASAA, Lutong Kapitbahay at Gloria’s!
24. Masaya ba sa UP?
– Nyay… tinatanong pa ba yan. Pinakamasaya sa UP!
25. Nakasama ka na ba sa rally?
– Di pa… talagang ayoko.
26. Ilang beses ka bumoto sa Student Council
– 3 times! Aanga-anga ko nung 1st year eh.
27. Name at least 5 leftist groups in UP
– Stand UP! Tapos… ‘yung iba… umm… leftist ba ang Kule? Hehe.
28. Pinangarap mo rin bang mag-laude nung freshman ka?
– OO! AS IN! Natupad naman. 🙂
29. Kanino ka pinaka-patay sa UP?
– ‘Yung hindi ko kilala… isang girl na maikli ang buhok, as in super short na lagi naming nakakasalubong ni Tonet sa kalye sa likod ng AS kasama ang boyfriend niyang kalbo.
30. Kung di ka UP, anong school ka?
– Wala kong ibang pangarap kundi UP. Pero kung di ako nakapasa, malamang UST dahil dun lang ako nag-exam besides UP… pang-safety net baga? Nyay! Hehe. OR baka PATTS? Why not…
I fell asleep.
And no, not that I found the movie boring. It was actually really good… at least, judging from like the 40 minutes of it that I saw. Johnny-Helena-Tim is da sh*t! I really just couldn’t fight the urge to shut my eyes and doze off, as I didn’t get much sleep last night.
But hey, maybe it’s a blessing in disguise. ‘Cos the projection in that cinema was crappy… the sound too. Maybe that’s also why I couldn’t help sleeping. And I promised myself I’d watch this movie at a THX. So yeah. C’mon guys, let’s… G4!
It’s all I need right now.
Leo to Office: Sorry I can’t (come the the office) today cos it’s my sister’s wedding.
Leo to Office: Sorry I can’t today cos my sister’s giving birth.
Leo to Office: Sorry I can’t tonight cos it’s both my sisters’ birthday. We’re having dinner.
I’m not so sure they’ll believe me still, but heck it’s the truth! Haha.
ALL IN ONE WEEK:
– My sister got married. Beautiful beautiful ceremony and reception. I was in tears while she was walking down the aisle. She chose “Moon River” as her song. It was magical — they played an orchestral version for the entourage and a choral version for the bride. The reception was amazing as well. Then she moved out of the house the next day. A bittersweet moment that was. The house is a bit more silent now but I’m really happy for them.
– My other sister gave birth… they brought home her baby just now. Baby Yesha! I’m sure she’ll help liven the house up a lot. It’s exciting. It IS so true what they say that a woman is at her most beautiful after giving birth. Seeing the baby was great, but it was seeing my sister after she gave birth that really moved me to tears.
– Reconnected with my brother and saw my pamangkin baby Ely for the first time. Remember I asked you guys to help pray for his survival after birth? GOD is really good and answered all our prayers. He’s really healthy now, and might I add… amazingly handsome (like me!). Got to spend time with Trixie as well! My other pamangkin sa kuya ko. Coolness!
Bittersweet — in a word, that’s how everything was. Sad because of course, I won’t get to be around my sisters that much anymore. And I’m really really close to them so it’s hard. But in a way, it’s good ‘cos it helps me move forward. Grow up more. Not be too dependent I guess. All my siblings have families now and so naturally that would be their focus. It’s easy to see it as losing family, but I’ve learned to see it as otherwise. I know I’m sounding kinda selfish, but it IS hard especially for a bunso. Haha. Plus I’m the only one left without my ownm so I hope you see why I probably feel left out and alone.
Anyway, I know I’ll get used to everything soon enough. And I’m hoping things go well for everyone. Long as ebribadis happy, I’m happy.